home video on a DVD
See what it was like to go to Disneyland in the early 60s.
As you view this movie, you will see the following items. They will be mainly in the order as they are listed here.
Main Street USA
Disneyland Railroad / Ride
- New Orleans Square
- Grand Canyon
- Main Street USA
- Swiss Family Robinson Tree House / View History
- Jungle Cruise / Ride through
- Enchanted Tiki Room / Inside
- White Rabbit
- Mad Hatter
- Skull Rock -- History
- Pirate Ship Restaurant History
- Storybook Land Canal Boats / Ride
- Alice in Wonderland
- Climbers on the Matterhorn
- Skyway to Tomorrowland / Ride History
- Monorail History
- Flying Saucers History
- House of the future History
- Astro Orbitor
- Space pilot walking around
Main Street, USA
- Dapper Dans on bicycle for four
This was a day at Disneyland. This video is done from 8mm film. It is a home video, with many of the problems of a home video. The camera was hand held, so at times it is not steady. There are streaks from the sun in some areas. These items have been left in because they still show scenes that are part of the day. A listing of scenes is inside the case.
The original film was an 8mm film, which was silent.
Background music has been added.
This video is 25 minutes long.
For more Disneyland history go to: www.yesterland.com
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 05 November, 2008.